Sunday 21 November 2010

Now, here's something I don't quite understand. I've been told that the best way to get your business noticed these days is through the so-called social networks. So I've started this blog, I'm on linked-in, facebook, I've got 6 email addresses, two websites, and now I've just registered on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/annesophieolive). This is all very well, but how are you supposed to do any work??
I have to say I was a bit bemused by Twitter at first, but I've realised that I could use it to stay up-to-date with all the photography news. It's only been two days, but I've already made some exciting discoveries. The first one is this: http://www.burnmagazine.org/
Burn Magazine was founded by Magnum photographer David Alan Harvey, who did a wonderful book on Cuba, among other things. The main article on this page shows touching and beautiful documentary photographs of Greenland that I highly recommend.
And because I didn't post anything yesterday, here's my own photos of the day, taken a couple of week-ends ago:


No comments:

Post a Comment